Love ain’t enough

 “ Love ain’t enough “: she said

I would have liked her to be wrong but she ain’t,

You can love someone way more than what you could have imagined,

If this person does not want to be loved, it will be a waste of time 


This new experience, will it be another lesson from life?

I’m asking, not because of fear to be hurt,

Just by fear to lose you.

By the way, have I ever had you?

Few steps back and I realize there’s an ocean of unknowns trauma, of unsaid words, unseen feelings, between us 

Good part is I want to swim towards you,

How far though?


I would be lying if I say I don’t understand you,

Deep inside I feel your pain,

Deep inside I want to give you the space that you’re indirectly seeking,

But deep inside I have feelings for you 


My feelings won’t allow me to watch you drowning 

No,not in my presence.

Life hurt you so bad,

Let me take care of you till I am tired 


People might say I am desperate 

Because I am with someone who ain’t ready to fight 

They don’t know that I’ve enough energy for two 

I just don’t see myself without you because you make me feel alive,

Leaving you would be like dying again,

Now question is, do you feel alive next to me?

Or are you just surviving?


The heart, once a garden overgrown with thorns, now blooms with fragile, newfound flowers.

 But what if, in its tending, the soil grows barren for those who helped it heal? 

What if the well of feeling runs dry, leaving only the echo of shared tears and laughter?


A silent fear, it creeps in like the frost, threatening to numb the very roots that intertwine. 

Will the sun still rise with warmth for the other, or will it cast a cold light on a landscape where love once flourished, now just a memory etched in the stone of a healed heart?


Will the embers of our story fade, once the storm within you stills? 

Will the echoes of laughter and tears soften into silence, leaving only the quiet of separate paths?

 I wonder, as you mend, will the tapestry we wove together unravel, thread by thread, until nothing remains but the ghost of what was?


Just asking …




       Himy 🖤🥀

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

In the Space Between Us

Truth or Dare

Loving you quietly