Truth or Dare

                                               Looking at you, I wish I could read your mind.
What’s on your mind?
I want to know,
not pieces of you,
everything.

Truth or Dare?

Truth.


What happens when I’m close to you?
Do you feel it before you even admit it?
Does your heart shift slightly… like it recognizes something it can’t name yet?

And when I’m not there,
do I fade out completely, or do I stay somewhere quiet in your thoughts?
Like a name that lingers without permission.

Truth or Dare?

Dare.

I dare you to stop acting like it doesn’t affect you.
Stop minimizing what it actually feels like.

Let it exist.
Even if it unsettles you.

Truth or Dare?

Truth.

Can I call you my weakness for a second?
Because your smile doesn’t just pass by,
it stays.
Soft.
Unplanned.
Like light slipping through a cracked window at the right time.

You don’t try to stand out,
but you still do.

Truth or Dare?

Dare.

I dare you to let me trace you like a secret only I know.
I know you’re shy, don’t hide it from me.
Look at me properly.
No turning away when it gets real.

Let me get closer than you usually allow.
Closer than comfort.
Closer than the version of you that plays it safe.

Am I too bold?
Maybe.

But I haven’t even started yet.

You call it naughty,
I call it honest trouble.
There’s a quiet edge in me
that only shows up when the night gets still enough.

And with you…
it sharpens.

Because you don’t just cross my mind,
you stay there longer than you should.

Game on…



                 
                                             
                                                                                   Himy🖤🥀

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

In the Space Between Us

Loving you quietly