In the Space Between Us

 Is this my mind

running in circles,

or my heart

finally telling the truth?


I miss you most

when you’re not beside me.

I hold words on my tongue,

afraid they’ll turn into jokes

or be met with silence

that feels heavier than laughter.


You say you love me.

I believe you.

But sometimes love should lean closer,

not stand at a distance.


I wonder if you see me

the way I see you.

If losing me

would ever scare you

the way losing you scares me.


Maybe you weren’t ready

for the weight of choosing someone.

But I was.

I am.


I choose you in the morning,

in the quiet,

in the effort.

All I ask

is to feel chosen back.


Don’t make me question my place.

Show me the path to your heart.

Show me intention,

and I’ll bring patience.

I don’t want to hurt

for someone

who can’t see me

the way I see her.


If we’re meant to last,

it won’t be perfection that saves us,

but understanding.

Consideration.

The courage to speak

instead of walking away.


So, tell me

is this overthinking,

or is it clarity

arriving gently?


All I know is this:

my heart softens when I see you.

My thoughts quiet when I hear your voice.

Your touch stills the noise inside me.


And in that silence,

there is no doubt.

I am sure of how I feel.

I love you.





                                                  Himy🖤🥀

Commentaires

Enregistrer un commentaire

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

Truth or Dare

Loving you quietly