Only evils
Why speak when the hearing of the audience is veiled?Why write if the readers are all illiterate? I’m used to being heard but never being listened to,They all look at me but none of them see me,
Let’s breathe...
You’re trying to get to know me today and tomorrow, what will happen?
Just a person I knew, or at least a tale that I will tell my kids,
If I tell you that I don’t know myself enough you’ll think I’m trying to flee you, but you worry it’s only me that I’m fleeing,
I run away from all the emotions my body would like to feel,
Why?
What’s the point? Since everything is ephemeral,
So let the emptiness be eternal
Let’s breathe...
Am I your best friend?
Believe me when I tell you that you have all the gold in the world but you are not mine,
It takes a lot of effort and investment, every day I surprise myself and most of the time I get disappointed.
The darkest place l've ever seen was inside me, and nothing scared me more.
What will happen to you?I’m not trying to hurt you, I have to say what it is, the links have always scared me
Those I considered close only kept my mind and soul away,
You may be different but I’m not going to try to experiment,
Time will prove it to me and time, I don’t think I have much left
Let’s breathe...
I can see in your eyes that you loved me,
You really wanted to build something wonderful with me,
But believe me when I tell you that I’m not a person for you,
There is too much interference,
My feelings are not strong enough to fight for something for which I don’t know the deadline,
I want to be honest, living happy is only illusory and with me will only be a nightmare,
So I act in such a way as to attract your contempt and hatred, because for me it’s the best way to make you happy
How can I tell you that I hate questions without hurting you?
Say it again, I didn’t hear
In short, let’s breathe...
No, it’s not okay,
I feel like I’m sinking every day,
My conscience weighs tons and my soul is attracted only by the darkness.
They advised me to pray, I started and stopped when I realized that it didn’t lead to anything,
It acts when you least expect it and it takes a long time that I no longer expect anything, and still nothing,
Don’t judge me if I behave like an atheist,
But where trust no longer exists, faith disappears,
I feel like I’m sinking every day,
My conscience weighs tons and my soul is attracted only by the darkness.
They advised me to pray, I started and stopped when I realized that it didn’t lead to anything,
It acts when you least expect it and it takes a long time that I no longer expect anything, and still nothing,
Don’t judge me if I behave like an atheist,
But where trust no longer exists, faith disappears,
Let’s breathe...
I think I’ve talked too much,
So let me immerse myself again in this universe where speech is a crime,
Where showing your emotions is a barbaric act,
We are all going to die one day, so I live the night in my dreams,
So let me immerse myself again in this universe where speech is a crime,
Where showing your emotions is a barbaric act,
We are all going to die one day, so I live the night in my dreams,
How can you help someone to feel alive when everything inside is dead?
And maybe it’s difficult to understand how hard it is for me to be, to be what in the end?
And maybe it’s difficult to understand how hard it is for me to be, to be what in the end?
Person
Between the « it’s okay » and the « it’ll be fine », there is a hidden cancerous spirit that burns like a sun. In this ocean of indecision, he is the star that guides my steps, certainty in the midst of doubt...
Out of breath…
Himler 🖤
Commentaires
Enregistrer un commentaire